Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Hot day, busy day...

Spud & I met with the Administrator of University Nursing & Rehab yesterday.  All is good. We resume therapy dog activity there tomorrow, and each Thursday, at 2:30pm.  Now, it's time to reschedule our therapy dog visits to Freedom to Grow Unschool in Hull, Ga.  Spud enjoys the kids reading to him there.
   Freedom to Grow Unschool   




Nancy leaves today with Sally for a visit with our daughter, Bonny, in Orlando, FL. Hoppy & Peaches.  I have some fun activities planned for them.  It's time for Peaches to learn how to jump up into the passenger side of my truck.  She can do it.  She's smart.
She'll be there for the next 4 or 5 days.  I'll be home babysitting with Spud,

The political presidential campaigns aren't really sticking.  The Republicans can't stop the influx of candidates (now 17, I think), and nothing much has been heard from Hillary on the Democrat's side of the fence.  Donald Trump is the only one kicking up dust in either party.
  I'm hoping that some of the issues that he's bringing up fearlessly without political correctness will stick with some of the other candidates.  But, I would never vote for Trump.  He's too much of an entertainer.  I think he's in it just to light a fire under the asses of some of the other Republican candidates.  He'll eventually drop out of the race after he makes his points, I think.

Later...




No comments: