Thursday, June 21, 2007

Target : PAIN REMOVAL


In order to begin enjoying a pain-free life style again and getting ready for the upcoming fall sports season, I have to have my hip replacement of 2001 redone. Some complications have arisen that prevent me from being mobile and pain free. I have an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon today in order to set a time for the surgery. It's the right hip that's giving me pain. The left hip was replaced just last year and is performing well, thank goodness!

The replacement of the right hip has failed due to my body chemistry attacking and destroying the glue used to hold the prosthetic parts in place. I know this is way too much information, but it helps me to write about it.

Feel free to leave comments.

1 comment:

a Pirate said...

I read that after Hip surgery one must go to the Big Island in order to lock in the cure( no doubt it's the POI that activates the glue)