Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A lot of water has gone under the bridge...

A lot of water has gone under the bridge since my last post. Reading back on previous entries is like looking into a different world. Dixie Dock Dogs has come and gone from my frequent activities, Georgia Air Dawgs no longer exists, and I'm a lot older.

Two months after my last entry, my Dad passed away. December 4, 2008 was the date.

But, back to the present. Nancy has been busy cleaning out closets, storage rooms and spare bedrooms. We're taking a bunch of stuff to J&J Flea Market this weekend to sell. Hoppy, Sally & Spud will get "home alone" visits from Pawtropolis.

My claim against Sam's Club is active again. Boy, was that some painful months recuperating from that fall!

I'm hoping the photography business will improve as the economy improves. I could use the money.

More later. How much later, only time will tell!

No comments: